Latest Tips And Tricks

Thursday 19 February 2015

Past Indefinite / Simple Tense

Past Indefinite / Simple Tense

Past Indefinite / Simple Tense
Past Simple tense

Past Indefinite Tense / Simple
Structure: Subject+2nd Form of Verb+Object
Use the Present Indefinite tense / simple to show the action 
Action can be a habit, a daily routine of past

Example:
I went to school = I is subject + went is 2nd form of Go Its Verb + School is Object

Here is some example of past indefinite tense.
·         I went to school
·         We played cricket
·         I wrote letter
·         I offered Nimaz
·         I recited holy book


Interrogative of Past Simple/Indefinite tense:
Structure: Did+Subject+1st form of Verb+Object
·         Did I go to school
·         Did We play cricket
·         Did I write letter
·         Did I offer Nimaz
·         Did I recite holy book





·       Negative of Past  Simple/Indefinite :
·        Structure: Subject+Did NOT+Verb+Object
is some example of past indefinite tense( Negative)
·         I did not go to school
·         We did not play cricket
·         I did not write letter
·         I did not offer Nimaz
·         I did not recite holy book


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . M.A Zone Testing Service - Posts · Comments
Create By KashifSoomro · Powered by Blogger